Cook & Cleanliness
Eating is a necessity but cooking is an art. An efficient kitchen staff operates quickly, quietly, and keeps up with the dance..
Below is a list of some of their secrets that will benefit any home cook, for those busy ladies
- Use the right tools.
- Keep yourself calm, do not cook in hurry-burry even if you are running out of time.
- Cover your hands with gloves.
- Cover your head with a hair cap, to prevent the hair to fall over the dishes.
- Firstly, set up the things required to cook and keep it a side.
- Use music so that it refreshes your mind each and every moment while cooking, so that you enjoy.
- You can also prefer Nicer - Dicer to cut vegetables, it saves your time.
- Washing a fruit and vegetable with warm water before cooking is also preferred for better health
- Don't use packed items to cook, it ruins your health.
- It's good to keep cooked or grilled meat to rest at room temperature before serving, for best serving.
The kitchen is often one of the most popular and most used rooms in house, Cleanliness is also an important thing to notice in kitchen.
- Start at the sink
- Refrigerator and freezer is where you keep your most of the cooking things, so it would be good if you check with your cleanliness often.
- Take care of few chores while you are working, clean it up after each meal.
- Clean the sink once dishes washed.
- Garbage and recycling containers can also be used in order to separate wet and dry waste.
- After the dishes are washed, use a clean dry cloth to wipe the washed vessels to keep the vessels even more clean.